Jill D's blog

• 57 going on 80

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello all.. Has been a while since i have blogged.

I am feeling sorry for myself and thought it would be a good time to sit down and get it off my chest.

The cough is driving me mad and i cannot seem to shake it. The GP  just fills me up with antibiotics. At night time i cannot sleep as the pain where my hernia is, is very tender to touch. I have been waiting for my yearly check up which is over due. I always get the…

• 1 Whole year today

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all.

I cant believe that it has been 1 year today that i had my kidney out.Just want to thank everyone for the love and support i got through tough times.

Jill D  New Zealand

• OOOOPS

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh dear.. Not that much of a wizz. My photo is upside down. Looks like i need Dev dack on my case..Lol

Jill D

• Finally made it

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all.

It is so neat to be back on the site. Today i thought i would try one more time after a month of not been able to get on to it,

And here i am. I have even managed to put a photo on of my wedding day. Im so proud of myself. I have had Dev teaching me the ropes on face book and i will be a computer wizz before i know it.

Well just want to say that i am back and will promise to behave myself . lol

Jill D  New…

• Just Filling in time.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Everyone. Just me with nothing to do so taken the opportunity to say hi to all my family. We had a hell of a night in New Zealand last night... The power went off at midnight and it blew like nothing i have seen for a long time. Nextdoors carshed had part of the side blow off. Its settled down but a good day to stay inside. Still having trouble shaking the cough that has been lingering for the past month. Dr has changed…