Bren K30's blog

• Another Joke to Groan at

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Jerry and Jo, siamese twins joined at the hip, went into their local bar in New York City. Hank the barman greeted them as usual, and while making conversation he asked had they been on vacation yet. Jerry told him they were going to England next week, and that they went every year. "Hey, that's great, all the culture, red buses and the Queen" said Hank Jerry replied "Oh we're not interested in all that crap. It's the…
  • Poor Ralph (joke)

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates where St.Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Ralph." Ralph was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!" St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken." Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter…
  • Mobile Phone Directory Service

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    This is posted on another forum I go on so make your own decision as to the validity or not of this. I am going to have a nose around on t'internetwebby thing to see if it is right. Dear All, Some of you may be aware of a company called - 118800 They will begin offering a directory service from next week that allows people to find the mobile phone numbers of people they don't know. It will cost £1 and use databases…
  • U-oh!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    The continuing saga of my expanding t*t has reached another stage. I went for blood tests and came away with an empty arm, leastways I thought I had because of the amount Dracula pulled out of me. Today I had an appointment with my GP because I had been told over the phone last week that all the hormonal levels were normal, which has put things back to square one again. It appears that it isn't Gynaecomastia as originally…
  • Funny, but not a Joke

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I found the following on another site so whether it's an "urban myth" or not remains to be seen, but it appealed to my sense of the absurd imagining the scene where the stereotypical Germans were discussing the terms and conditions of the agreement. Bren. A judge in Stuttgart, Germany, is currently trying to decide on a lawsuit in which a man hired his neighbour to impregnate his wife. It gets weirder. Demetrius…