liver secondary

Less than one minute read time.
liver/ prostrate// blood vessels/
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry to hear about your dad.   All you can do is be there for him, family means so much at a time like this.   It's just not fair is it.   Sorry I am not much help but please believe I am thinking of you all.    Hugs and kisses to you.   Annxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone, just to give you an update, dad has been very poorly last two weeks, on morphine now, and just a matter of time, but he is still hanging on in there. iam exhausted travelling back and two, but am getting help now from social services, macmillan and district nurses whom are all doing a wonderfull job and saying thanks does not seem enough.it breaks my heart to see him suffer so much because he never complains.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi christine, sorry i have not had time to reply to your last message. things have been so hecticand i have not been at home much, just posted update, have only been home for a couple of nights and the computer has been crashing, so i gave up with frustation. i will keep you posted when i can,  thanks for being my buddy it helps when you have friends who understand.My friend has just lost her dads 2 weeks ago to this awfull illness, he went really quickly, after being admitted to hospital in the morning, he fell asleep that night. perhaps that is the best way to go.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi gerzabec sorry i have been a long time replying. but i have not been home much this past couple of weeks, as i have been staying with dad.i have just updated my blog tonight, speak to you soon and thanks for your support.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Suzanne, don't worry about not replying, I know I will hear from you when you have the time.  Keep your energy for seeing dad.  Good that you are getting some help now.  Wishing you all the very best.  Hope your dad is comfortable.  Speak with you soon hun.  Take care, Christine xx