He's Gone

Less than one minute read time.

It's been a long time since my last blog and sadly, this is my last blog.

My lovely, uncomplaining husband passed away on 25th Oct. 2010.

He fought so strongly for eighteen months, way past the anticipated time that the Drs. had given.

Now, I'm totally lost. I can't think straight, I can't do anything, I miss him so much. The hurt is so great that I can't stop crying. Dear God, help me please.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

please think again about leaving the site, we are all here to help and support eachother especially through the awfull times. i believe your husband is now flying free in the wind. love and loads of hugs sue xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you to all of you who responded to my post. I haven't left the site. Something makes me log in every day. I can't help those who ask questions about the same problems as my husband had as I think that I know many of the answers which I wouldn't have wanted to hear. But I think I can perhaps help the recently bereaved just by replying and understanding how they feel.

I don't feel any better. I spend my days talking out loud asking my husband to help me to do things, and honestly, I was no wimp, but now I'm just a wreck who stays in bed until 11 a.m. to shorten the day. Perhaps if the rain and gale force wind would subside I'd walk along the promenade,(outside my front door) but not with 20 ft. high spray belting over the sea wall.

I will continue, compulsively, to log in. I thought that I could go but I can't. As an old 'Whatnower' I find that I am looking for names that I remember. Some of whom chose to leave and some who had no choice.

Love and Strength to all.

Tricia. X