He's Gone

Less than one minute read time.

It's been a long time since my last blog and sadly, this is my last blog.

My lovely, uncomplaining husband passed away on 25th Oct. 2010.

He fought so strongly for eighteen months, way past the anticipated time that the Drs. had given.

Now, I'm totally lost. I can't think straight, I can't do anything, I miss him so much. The hurt is so great that I can't stop crying. Dear God, help me please.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

So very sorry, Tricia.You've been through so much over such a long time - but there are people on here who know something of what you're going through if you think it'll help to share anything at all at any time.

I've appreciated your friendship on here, so if you are going please take my love and thoughts with you xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry to hear of your sad loss.

Like others have said, please think about coming back on site and get some support.

We are always here for you.

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

so sorry for your loss xx i know how your feeling my husband passed away on 25/09/10 ,, the pain is so hard to bear but try and stay strong xx

• Pompei.

You must post lovely..Believe me you can get very low..

The next few days and weeks are horrendous, and there is nothing we can say that's going to change that.

I lost my wonderful husband 7 weeks ago today, he was just 48..

Be kind to yourself and take any help that you feel you need, because you will need it lovely.

Kay

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pompei,

I can add no more than what Kay has said she has said it all. My deepest sympathy goes to you.

Stay on this site for support caring and understanding. May you Husband R.I.P.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx