pollensarick's blog

• hospital free this week

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hiya gang, no other appointments this week other than a couple to discuss things with my GPand with my surgeon specialialist, but treatments free prior to our two week holiday in Scotland from Sunday. I am truly looking forward to being away from hospitals and docotors for a couple of weeks and to enjoying the chill scottish air and some good company. I hope to be able to access my bro in laws pc so be in touch with…
  • chat room

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Is there a problem on the site or is it my computer, I can't get in to the chat room and am having withdrawal symptoms, i miss you all
  • getting on with it

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Good morning all thought I would say hiya as I cant sleep again. I want to say thank you all for your support after my bit of bad news on Tuesday and to let you know I am not going to take things lying down. It has taken a day or two to get my head round things but I intent to enjoy what I have left and hope it is years (15 whould be nice lol). I've shed my tears and I cant see the sense in any more so trying to make…
  • non resectible

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    fraid the news was not good yesterday during my visit to my surgeon, the tumour in my bile duct is non resectible and it is not possible to do surgery due to the placement of the tumour and my heart problems. That leaves me with chemo to lengthen my days a little, a lot i hope, so I intend to enjoy what I got I feel sad but I am sure you lot wont let me mope. Thank you for all your backing so far.
  • Ang

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I never did meet Ang, but through the chat room felt i knew her, Ii am so sorry at her passing and all my sympathyy go to all her family. God Bless Ang, you cheered me up more times than you will know, may the angels look after you in heaven, from Ricky (Pollensarick) xx,