pollensarick's blog

• This inspires me

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, georeous, talented and fabulous? Actually who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel…
  • Lovely Day

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone it's a lovely sunny easter saturday and I wanted to send a hug to everyone who isn't feeling on top of their game today. I am feeling good , pity my football team is getting trashed as I speak but hey it's only a game of football. Again, to everyone who is not so good today or who are worrried about loved ones', my prayers and thoughts are with you and I hope you have a peaceful day and weekend. from…
  • Matthew's birthday party

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Going to my grand son Matthew's birthday party today and the sun is shining so life is pretty good, looking forward to a nice day and meeting some of the family. Would like to say what a great site this is and how it is not only helping me but lots of others in this fight we are all going through.
  • Oncologist visit

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well my friends I saw the oncologist yesterday and the news was the very worst. The tumour is untreatable with the oncologist telling me that chemotherapy or radio-ology would cause me a great deal of suffering and a lot of pain with no positive result at the end of it. I/we have come to the decision not to have any treatment as the outcome is inevitable with this type of cancer. I am pleased to know you all and I…
  • Bad day and must try harder

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Had a really bad day yesterday mentally and I apologize for my whinging. I am trying hard to adopt a positive attitude and so be able to pass that attitude on to others. If I upset anyone I am sorry because I was argumentative and it not fair taking it out on others. You are all my cyber buddies and i appreciate you all, you are all so special. See you in chat soon, take care and we'll have a laugh again. PS…