ozzy's blog

• in an out shake it all about

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi all thanks for yr says on my last blog i will be in an out on ere as for one person on ere well she knows she is ? yr full of it sh..........................t nice to see chat room back how it was lol nice one all take care all xxxxxxxxxx

• im thinking long an hard

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    good morning i thought long and hard about this i made some real nice buddys on here this my im letting my buddys know im going to close my account im pm james this lovely site as help me so much and im very great full. reson why? well who knows how long i got left so im just go out and have some fun ,take it as it`s come init if you wanna drope me a line thats up to you ojscleaning@hotmail.com or face book ozzy somerset…
  • back with cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi not been long back from tests it seems i have it back again no opps too high risk gave me more pills ............................ so if you some drugs you know where to fine lol joke lol got go back in july ? i think i stay the way i is now i got all the help if i need it on ere and family i dont wanna ere sorry.... its life cheers ozzy
  • ozzy update life

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    well i sold my car other day for £500 it`s some help for the old folk on monday i went to see them all like i do every week bless them i took two down park that was nice for them........ today i hope with there care staff to take all of them out seaside or zoo? have to wait and see and on friday beer weekend camping no not the old folk lol so i won`t be on ere much so you all can have a rest lol take care all ozzy x…
  • life

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    life it`s up and down as we all know some more than others sometimes you can talk about it other times you can`t talk about over the years you ere more about cancer now which is my we all on ere to help each other and talk about it and other things in life and to laugh and cry at the same time my heart go out for some persons on ere what they had and what they lost................... you may think im a nutter who know…