ozzy's blog

• sorry all

FormerMember
    FormerMember

SORRY ALL ABOUT LASTNIGHT, I JUST HAD ONE OF THO DAYS I THINK YR LITTLE JOKE`S IF YOU CAN CALL THEM JOKES ARE CRAP THERE IS A PLACE FOR JOKE`S CC? R.I.P KEITH THIS IS ON BEHALF OF REFORN REFORN HUBBY PASS AWAY ON THE 7TH AND REST 19TH SHE COULDN`T TALK LASTNIGHT IN CHAT ROOM, PLEASE PASS YOUR THOUGHTS REF HUN TALK TO YOU SOON THINKING OF YA LOV OZZY XXXXX I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE…

• blood test

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i went for my blood test today ,f%%%%%% hope to come off meds on friday cozs i want to go away for the weekend sometimes i feel like F%%% IT my take them???????????????? can`t go an see all the golden oldies in home cant cos of infections sorry just having a rant.. i know it take time for infection to go ? i use to a F%%%%%% livy person before last 4 weeks now im like jack in the sack sorry peeps take care nutter…

• CALENDER 2010

FormerMember
    FormerMember

THERE IS OVER 11.500 PEEPS ON THIS SITE AND YOU KNOW WHAT ONLY 26 OF US HAS SIGN UP THANKYOU FOR THE ONE`S HAVE ALREADY SIGN UP COME ON THE REST OF YA SIGN UP AN VOTE PLEASE IF YOU GO ON TO GROUPS YOU WILL IF CALENDAR 2010 OR IF YOU GO TO PATRICK1966 WE NEED YOUR VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE P L E A S E THANKYOU OZZY

• 2010 CALENDAR

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    2010 CALENDAR COME ON JOIN IN WE NEED YOUR VOTE hpp://www.addpoll.com/view?36103 THERE IS ONLY 13 OF US AT MO THERE IS OVER 11,000 PEEPS ON HERE IF YOU GO ON TO GROUPS YOU SEE CALENDAR IT TAKE 1 MIN TO JOIN COME ON PEEPS CHEERS OZZY
  • this a poem some may like some not its life

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    a borstal boy came home 1 day 2 fine his true love gone astray he thought he knew the reason why she ,d fallen for another guyas he climbed his stairs 2 bed a sudden thought came to 2 his head he walk across 2 his true loves room and found her hanging inthe gloom he took a knife and cut her down and upon her dressthese words he found i died for aborstal boy i died in shame 2 bear this child without a name so dig my…