not waving but drowning

• feeling small

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh dear, how I need a hug right now. A big, squashy one from somebody who loves me and understands.

Well, obviously that's not going to happen in the 3D world! Husband has gone out to the pub with his mate to watch football and will go on a long walk with him and Wee Dug for most of tomorrow. My kids choose not to have anything to do with their grandfather's anniversary, the inlaws and stepkids have nothing to do with…

• a Taiwanese menagerie (dogs, cats, a baby, what's not to like?)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This is Daisy, my stepgranddaughter in Taiwan. Her daddy is J's son and her mum Lucy is Taiwanese. The dachshund is Cooper, the other dog (a stray daddy rescued from the street) is Kai. The standing cat is Alabama and the other cat is Indiana. Daisy's middle name is Indiana too... Hope this makes somebody smile :) I miss her. Only met her once, last xmas, but skype weekly. x x x

• jolly holidays

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This is the first time I've blogged: I've hummed & hawed about it for days and hope it will be useful to me or even better to somebody else...

My (absolutely gorgeous) 3rd husband retired in 2008 and started voluntary work with the National Trust as well as doing masses of long-distance walking, a favourite hobby. He and I had been together since 2005, both veterans of 2 failed marriages each, both with 3…

• sound advice

FormerMember
    FormerMember