kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird....and for my next trick!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys..sorry I haven't been around for awhile, I have up and down like a yo-yo. I seem to be collecting bugs and not the creepy crawley ones either!!!!!! I am sitting here doing this blog wareing very little because it is sooooooooo hot and I have my stereo playing very loud club music, a couple of times I thought the CD was stuck but I kept hearing the same words, silly old fossile that I am forgot that is how it is…

• kezzerbird.....In the words of Victor Meldrew!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I DON'T BELIEVE IT....well today I should have gone to see Nigel my looney Oncologist but having not heard from the hospital driver I phoned the hospital and was told that they do not arrange transport anymore! Oh my mind reading skills are failing me!!!! I was told that I would have to find my own way down, well for me does that mean I have to walk 35 miles? I have no transport ( I have a large motor bike which I cannot…

• Kezzerbird...call this summer!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys...no the bird hasn't fallen off the face of the planet, I just haven't been feeling too good lately and the weather here in Cornwall is rain, rain and more rain, no fear of getting a tan here only rust spots!!!! Well I am still off all treatment and am up and down like a yo-yo but still making the most of my good days. I discovered yet another tumor, I seem to be collecting them, I have lumps and bumps all over…

• Kezzerbird......getting back on track

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well today Mike my Mac nurse turned up and we had a long conversation on my future. I haven't picked up very well this time from chemo which finished about two months ago and if I have treatment it will make me very ill again taking away even more quality of life and for the bird, that will never do. I have decided that what I need to do is to get stronger and get my arse back to work and do what I do best and enjoy every…

• Kezzerbird one..cancer nil !!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Some may call me a numpty but today even though I have pain and my legs feel like they have turned to jelly, I was forced to walk into town all by myself!!!! I went to pay my water rates by card on the phone and was told my card was declined PANIC!!!!! I know I have money in my account so I had to go to the bank to find out what was going on and I didn't have money for a taxi SO after taken extra pain relief, off I go…