Kezzerbird.....Little devil am I !!!!

2 minute read time.

Well I really managed to strain myself and went out to the club with my daughter last Saturday. 7.30 came and that is when my body tells me to crash out on the sofa with my dog and chill but I made myself get ready to go and swing my pants at the nightclub and I even had a drink, I tell you, there is no stopping me!!!!! As usual I was kissed and cuddled most of the night and my doorcrew were very pleased to see me, all I got was when was I going back to work (Oh I wish) and of course those words that drive me crazy "You look so well, has it gone?" or "You will beat it" Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! The next day I even cooked myself a roast but after that I was fit for nothing!!!! I walk my dog everyday and on Wednesday I found some woods close to where I live and we went on an adventure trouble is I couldn't find an exit so out  from a hedge I staggered covered in leafs and twigs, very becoming!!!! Yesterday my mate of nearly 40 years turned up and he took me and the dog down to the woods where I used to power walk 4 times a week, we walked several miles and he held my hand thoughout which was nice but this guy who used to be a Hells Angel has been a big part of my life, there has never been anything between us except close friends and we love eachother dearly as friends, bless him he loves to hold me and gets upset because he knows he will loose me at some point but that is another special memory we have. Karl my son moved out to be with his girlfriend which is fine so now it is me Mrs Dolittle and all the animals, I do get lonely sometimes and wish I had that someone special in my life but that isn't to be after Kev, I don't regret throwing him out because my cancer was too much for him to bare but this is not a time you want to be alone but hey ho I like me and I love my animals so that will have to do. I hope to go body boarding again soon before it gets too cold and I have decided to have a bash at this steep hill which has stopped me doing my favourite walk and if I do that I shall be some chuffed with myself. I am feeling really well at the moment and will be seeing my onc on the 15th so I have to see what he says and just keep going. Right guys I need a bucket of tea. Love and hugs to all....Carol x

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Good to hear you are well and enjoying life. I feel good today but have to go out in a wheelchair as I don't have much breath. On the upside I have been given DLA -they refused before- so all is not too bad.

Carry on carrying on

Love Jen XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi kezzer - just great to hear from you and of yr continuing exploits! Hope to see a pic of you planting a flag at the top of that hill when you've cracked it - I am thinking a skull n crossbones and with yr parrot on yr shoulder (or maybe I should lay off the lemonade...:)

Keep on keeping on!

Love Kx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,So glad your out and about my dear friend,you are such an inspiration,go girl,luv Chris.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great to hear from you and so glad that you are feeling well. You always make me smile!

Keep living life to the full,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was only in St Ives last week Carol, and I miss it(even the bizzyness of it). Your post brings it all back, leaf and blade of grass. If you don't know the walk, one that Antonia & Finn(BorderT) love over and over is a simple across the fields walk; follow the granite stiles between St Ives and Zennor. It's about 3&half miles from Garrack hotel entrance(just up the lane and through the hedge tunnel to start you on the right track)  in St Ives to the church or Tinners Arms pub in Zennor for a pint /lunch(or vice versa- Zennor to St Ives). Over the fields mind as the coastal is a longer and much more up& down.

You are a poet - do you know it?  Ol