Kezzerbird......getting back on track

1 minute read time.

Well today Mike my Mac nurse turned up and we had a long conversation on my future. I haven't picked up very well this time from chemo which finished about two months ago and if I have treatment it will make me very ill again taking away even more quality of life and for the bird, that will never do. I have decided that what I need to do is to get stronger and get my arse back to work and do what I do best and enjoy every minute of it. I actually feel alot happier in myself, I still will be kicking cancers arse, that will never stop. I see my consultant in 10 days and take it from there, he will work with me and keep an eye on my bloods and how I feel. I am seeing a physio this week to try and overcome this tiredness which is stopping me doing the things I want to do, I am not quite sure how that is going to work but I will give it a try!!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them....Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

You sound happier and I'm sure this will help you get stronger every day. I know you will keep kicking cancers butt with every bit of your strength.

Take care,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

I am glad you are happier and have decided to do what is best for you ..Hope you get the tiredness problem sorted out and enjoy your return to work again you inspire not just me but all of us who are fighting the good fight .

love and hugs

Jan x PS you put me to shame I wish i had one ounce of your determination and strength

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

Good to hear you have your fighting spirit back.  You are an inspiration to us all!  Never let the b*** get you down.

Love ya loads!

Madge x x x x x x

• Kesserbird = heroine! Enough said!

Cyber hugs,

KateG

• Keep fighting Carol thats what we all have to do Fight that nasty.

I now have a big fight again so together we all keep strong xxx

love mavis