Kezzerbird...Could have been worse

1 minute read time.

Hi guys..first of all thank you as always for your incredible support. What a stressful day it has been but the news is ok. My tumours have grown only slightly and so far only my right kidney has been killed off by the cancer but the left one is clear and my other vital organs are safe for now, I also have new tumours but I knew that anyway. They were going to restart treatment but have decided that my body can't take it right now seeing I have survived so much hard chemos for so long. The plan is now to let me rest and regain strength both mentally and physically and be checked every month by bloods and how I feel, I must say that I am happy with this  and now all I have to do is try and pick myself upoff the floor and slowly find some energy and carry on reaching for those goals that I made. I do feel like a train has hit me at the moment but I am glad to be able to say that to you guys and know that it is ok to feel that way. You guys have given me so much strength over the last 3 years and even though most of us will never meet, you guys are the best friends I have ever had and are very important to me and I will be there for you as long as I can. The only thing today that has been upsetting is that Kev my ex who is riddled with guilt will not leave me alone and I have made it clear that it is too late and has thrown up the past to my daughter of something that happened when she was 14, she is now 31 and the best daughter I could wish for, he comes on this site, I don't need or want anymore stress from anywhere, I want to enjoy what is  the rest of my life in peace so this needs to stop. Right my friends I need to go and lay down and unwind. It is the start of a new day tomorrow and time for some Kezzerbird arse kicking to start. Thank you guys so very much....love Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hiya mate, boy you have had a lot going on haven't you....... You are such a strong positive person, I know you will do what you have to do, I have no idea what to say abbot kev mate, I wish I had some words of wisdom to help you through all this, all I can say is, I'm thinking of you always, and sending you lots of strength to help you through all that you have to endure.....(((((((((((( big strong comforting hugs)))))))))) LIZ xxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, you do indeed have a lot on your plate,(hugs)  Rest up now and you will indeed come back fighting and kicking Cancer up the arse for many more years!  

Big hugs Kezzer.  Alison. x

PS   Kev if you read this, do the decent thing and BACK OFF!  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi carol,

I'm glad the news wasn't too bad, and very pleased that  they are giving you time to gather your strength and energy.  I think we all need that space sometimes.  It is a shame that kev won't give you that space as well.... just enjoy what you can, but remember to rest when you need to get that strength back.  I'm sure you'll be back in the water before the summer is over

love n hugs

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,It is good news, now take things easy ,pamper yourself, and your strength will return.and you will be back fighting  again.

Lots of Love  Sue xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol: I hear you singing with the dawn chorus, so now I know you are going to get stronger xxxx