Kezzerbird...Cor blimey the sun is out YIPEEEE!!!

Less than one minute read time.

The sun is out and where have I been WELL the hospital and my greenhouse, the hospital for my weekly dose of poison(Fridays) and today I had my syringe driver removed and I haven't barffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft once yet! Hooray for me. The green house is where the mad kezzer  is sowing veggie seeds for a past time yep I am going to do my yearly veggie wars with Dave my nextdoor neighbour, seed packets at 10 paces, turn and face one another and see whos onions are bigger!!! Sorry I am laughing at my own blog He HE!!!! It is my 3 years since being diagnosed with Ovarian primary which turned into womb,bowel,stomach and omental cancers and I am still here still laughing and still content with my lot. All I need to do now is figure out where I am gonna put my veg if it all grows. And I had a call from a lovely cancer buddy which brightened my day even more ( you know who you are)) Love and hugs from the 'onwards and upwards Kezzerbird xxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh its so wonderful to hear you back on form!!!

I am planning on coming down to Penzace in April to meet my new grandson! I hope I can get to see you.

Take care Love Julie XXXXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

You really do sound as if you are "onward and upward" and I couldn't be happier. Like many others I was very worried about you, but hearing that you are in your beloved garden sowing veggies is brilliant. Hope the sun keeps shining.

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good to see you back on form Carol.

Just you make sure your onions are better than your neighbour's onions. After all, you've had enough sh*t in the past year to put on them, you're bound to win lol.

Mind you the sun wasn't shining up here in Scotland today. We had, snow, hail, high winds, rain, the lot, so you're lucky if the sun is shining. Long may it last!

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's good to have got through that winter- I must agree Carol, spring is the best butt-kick I know off. Works every year. Mind you I did escape chemo, although I'm well aquainted with Carl & Huey ~ oh yeah.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, I can see you definately 'know your onions' [groan] and your humour is still intact. If you could bottle humour and courage to sell on the market you would be a millionaire !!!!!

Love Bill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx