Kezzerbird...Cor blimey the sun is out YIPEEEE!!!

Less than one minute read time.

The sun is out and where have I been WELL the hospital and my greenhouse, the hospital for my weekly dose of poison(Fridays) and today I had my syringe driver removed and I haven't barffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft once yet! Hooray for me. The green house is where the mad kezzer  is sowing veggie seeds for a past time yep I am going to do my yearly veggie wars with Dave my nextdoor neighbour, seed packets at 10 paces, turn and face one another and see whos onions are bigger!!! Sorry I am laughing at my own blog He HE!!!! It is my 3 years since being diagnosed with Ovarian primary which turned into womb,bowel,stomach and omental cancers and I am still here still laughing and still content with my lot. All I need to do now is figure out where I am gonna put my veg if it all grows. And I had a call from a lovely cancer buddy which brightened my day even more ( you know who you are)) Love and hugs from the 'onwards and upwards Kezzerbird xxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Carol, hearing from you makes the sun seem brighter. So glad to hear things have improved.

Are you growing peas? There's a World Pea-shooting championship held in my neck of the woods which could be right up your street ...

Take care, Val XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi kezzerbird

i always love reading your blogs there are always up beat and make me smile

glad to see you seem to have back your mojo  

take care jackie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I finally got my polythene greenhouse up after it being in the shed for 2 years and now I am going to grow stuff excpet Bonnie the mental pup has got a digging mania and has already turfed out al of irene's flower tubs. So glad you are doing OK, The sun is shining and even Picko is a lot brighter today. Things are looking up.

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

so glad you're feeling Sunnier! I want to grow things this year but no idea what to start with - we still get ice in april. Send me some onions and I'll enter them in the local show (might even put your name on them instead of mine, haha)

john - I was talking about clackers just the other day - I did read knuckles as kna**ers though hehe

Onwards and Upwards!!! x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, Don't know about sowing onions, we will be looking for our snow shovel again by the looks of it, some snow last night, hills are well covered, and forecast not good, and it is bl**dy cold up here. Back to gardening, guess I am too old for wild oats now!! (Hope M doesn't read this).

Take care my 'andsome, enjoy the sunshine!!

Tony xx