Kezzerbird.....another Christmas

Less than one minute read time.

I put up my Christmas tree today and I am sitting here, just me and the crazy mutt Summit and it feels very odd because I am still here and I shouldn't be. I never expected to see Christmas 2008 and here the old Bird is, still giving it wellie and still causing havoc and still living with late stage Ovarian cancer and secondaries and beside some back pain, I am doing very well. I had a major blonde/chemo/morphine moment the other day, I was left standing in my kitchen covered in baked beans!!!!!!!!! DOH, I pulled the ring pull on the bloody tin and then decided to shake the tin, leaving baked beans and tomatoe sauce all over myself and my kitchen!!!!! I meant to shake the tin first Ummmmmmm!!!!! I did find it funny though, what a stupid thing to do!!!! Anyway my lovelies, this is just to say, never give up and keep fighting and never shake beans after you loosen the lid!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them as always........Carol xxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

They say laughter is the best medicine, so we've all had a dose - thanks Carol for making our life a bit brighter.  I'm another one that wasn't expecting to be here this christmas, so we must all laugh more to make sure we see next christmas too......

Love n hugs

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi mate glad to hear from you!

Knowing you there will be many many more Christmas times for you to wonder at!

I wish I had been a fly on the wall in your kitchen what a site that must have been and I bet the air was blue.

Keep right on kicking cancers arse Carol.

Hope to see you in Belfast or where ever the next party is!

Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Lots of Love Julie xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Bean there done that and got the medal.Hope your keeping well mate.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, I never expected to see Xmas 2008 either but here we both are mad as ever. Good to here Summit is looking after you.

Love Bill xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Am I so glad you posted that Carol? You bet! Makes me feel a bit less mad lol.

Like John says you will be here this time next year telling us something else madcap.

Keep kicking ass, we are all behind you (pardon the pun!)

Christine xx