Kezzerbird.....another Christmas

Less than one minute read time.

I put up my Christmas tree today and I am sitting here, just me and the crazy mutt Summit and it feels very odd because I am still here and I shouldn't be. I never expected to see Christmas 2008 and here the old Bird is, still giving it wellie and still causing havoc and still living with late stage Ovarian cancer and secondaries and beside some back pain, I am doing very well. I had a major blonde/chemo/morphine moment the other day, I was left standing in my kitchen covered in baked beans!!!!!!!!! DOH, I pulled the ring pull on the bloody tin and then decided to shake the tin, leaving baked beans and tomatoe sauce all over myself and my kitchen!!!!! I meant to shake the tin first Ummmmmmm!!!!! I did find it funny though, what a stupid thing to do!!!! Anyway my lovelies, this is just to say, never give up and keep fighting and never shake beans after you loosen the lid!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them as always........Carol xxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hehehe!  My trick is normally opening the tin and then just letting it go ... whoops!

Thanks for making me smile ... enjoy your Christmas.

Love Joanne x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Lol, what are you like he he......I know what you mean though, as you know I wasn't supposed to see Christmas 08 either, but here we both are (along with lots of our mates) kicking cancers butt, living every moment, and will continue to do so for a long time to come yet!

Hugs Liz xxxxxx

• roll on xmas 2011 and another post from you saying the same, I can laugh at the beans cause I have done similar things, chemo brain has alot to answer for.

But so long as we laugh then its a price we all think worth paying.

ps when stuffing the turkey remember which end lol

take care    john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, what a cheapskate!!! you know they do bodylotions that are designed by experts although they probably don't taste as good :P

Glad you're still here my crazy Cornish arse flashing friend and here's to many more Christmas's for us all.

Drew, you sure you got the breeds right on Bonnie....she sounds part dog, part kangeroo!!!!!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

carol, you have made me smile, and made my day.

have a good xmass, hugs fm ski