Kezzerbird and the wetsuit!!!!

1 minute read time.

I went out yesterday and invested in a good wetsuit for myself, so now all I have to do is wait until the conditions are right for body boarding. 40 years ago I had a poron board and us kids used to be catching waves all day, didn't need a wetsuit back then!!!!!! I amused myself no end in the shop, I know nothing about wetsuits, so i collered a sales girlie for advice. She picked me out this wetsuit, black with pink flashes on it and off I went into the changing room. First Dory moment.... does the zip go at the front or the back? I opened the door and asked, much to the amusement of other customers...right the zip goes at the back!!!!! Have you ever tried to put a wetsuit on......I was knackered by the time I squeezed myself into this one. Anyone standing outside the changing room must have wondered what the hell I was doing...there was a lot of grunting and snorting going on but once on it fitted really well, the sales girl said I could go for a smaller one, but I thought no, I like breathing!!!!! It is the best corset in the world girls, sucks every thing in, but where does the acess wobberly bits go, that is the question?  I can't wait to get body boarding, it will be two goals achieved.....One..getting back in the sea again, hopefully there will be no great white sharks out playing a chello!!!! (JAWS) and I shall learn to body board, right on guys. I shall make sure that I have some pictures done!!!!

I am fighting to keep little Gismo alive, the parents have stopped feeding it, poor little thing, he/she made it through the night and I am trying to feed Gismo, Mother nature can be a real cow some times and we have to lend a helping hand, I hope this works. I shall do my best. Love and hugs to those who want them.....Love the Rubber Kezzerbird!!!!! xxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wish I lived nearer would defo join you and your neighbour for a spot of wet suit wearing body boarding, sounds like immense fun!!!!  Being a crab I'm drawn to the water and one day will live by the sea thats my promise to me.  Enjoy! ....  Carol you are amazing!!!!!!!

Love and gentle hugs Alex xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just you Debs..do you play a chello also chic???? John I am not going to pee in my wetsuit LOL and Alex I hope you do get to live by the sea.   Gismo is still going I have managed to get some food and fluids into him/her, I am trying my best xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

but kezzer you hate pink lol !!!!

love and hugs sue xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I do hate pink but that is why I got it, you know I am a nut case Sue and I have even got myself a bright pink jumper!!!!! x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

and i'm sure you look fab lol you take care, i',ve heard sharks like pink too hehe. well i have finished painting the living room, hmmm where can i do next???? blood tests tomorrow then hosp next mon to see the chemo chappy, so keeping busy stops me going into panic mode. is getting back on your bike a goal for this year too? (possibly in pink leathers!!!). lots of love and hugs sue xx