just an update and wanted to say hello and thanx x

1 minute read time.

Where do i start ,  i know i havent been around for a while but i wanted to thankyou all so so much for your messages and kind words ,but if im honest since the bad news i had about my friend i have found it very hard coming on here , not just because of that but ive also had some things happen in my personal life which have made me a lot more positive and i really need to focus on getting my head round it and trying to look towards the future ,whatever that may be , when i got the bad news about my friend i was obviously devastated but with the help of a close friend ,i have once again turned it into a positive thing , which bless her she wants too , so for now im just trying to get my head straight, before we cope with christmas which im dreading ,but i will get through it as i do everything else , ive never given up and i dont intend to now,

But i am thinking of you all, i will come back to chat soon, and if anyone wants to talk plz feel free to email me , snoopyjenni@yahoo.co.uk,especially caroline /celiswan huge hugs to you huni xx

i do check in every few days to see how everyone is , for now love and hugs to you all xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jenni,

Glad to hear you are keeping well, Hope you still enjoy your job.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi jenni

I am so glad that you are managing to feel more possitive about things. It is great to hear from you as i worry when people go quiet.

It will be nice to see you again in chat when you are ready.

be kind to yourself in this difficult season.

hugs

Becky