Indie Chickx2's blog

• Here we go........

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well, I have now got my appointment for radiotherapy...I’m going in tomorrow for preparation, measurements and such I presume. Then my first treatment is going to be on Friday. I confess to being anxious, having never been zapped in the Brain before and the whole of my poor Brain has to be zapped! It’s funny, I mean I have done 2 different chemotherapy’s, had radiotherapy on my boob and spine, you would think I wouldn…
  • Update on the Doc's visit1

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Guys, just to say saw my Oncologist today to see what happens next. Well the good thing is I'm still going to be continuing with my Herceptin, it is still doing a good job on the old liver and bones. I will be having Radiotherapy to the whole of the brain asap, maximum dose over five days. Means I will most likely loose the hair on the bonse again but hey ho - back to pretending I'm Capt'n Jack Sparrow...oooooarrrrgh…
  • Is it wierd? That Im relieved???

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well guys you all know my recent news and it wasn’t the best news, infact it was the last station call before I get booted off the train hehe! Flippen Public Transport! I always knew that if the cancer went to my brain then there really would be nothing left I could do, it is now in the hands of my body, my oncologist and I guess God. So why on earth do I feel relieved at last? It’s strange I know but the main emotion…
  • .....Can you hear her?........the Fat Lady...is she singing??

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Oh Guys well what can I say, I went into Hospital on Wednesday with these awful headaches and vomiting....yes I know...alarm bells are ringing! I had a CT/MRI yesterday afternoon and we got given the results this morning. The scan shows multiple mets on my brain. Well what do you know? I have been sent home with steroids to reduce the swelling and am seeing my Oncologist on Wednesday. Dunno what else to say really…
  • Sorry I haven't been around much of late!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Guys, Im sorry I haven't been around much these days, truth is I am busy fighting my demons. I've recently found a new lump on my left arm so I'm having that looked into, on top of that I have been having horrid headaches for the past few weeks, after speaking to my Oncologist I am having a scan on Friday, hopefully to rule out anything sinister. I do try and be upbeat when I am in chat but the fact that I'm having…