duncan o's blog

• clean blond joke

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password: MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy I asked why so long a password. "Because," she explained, "the policy states that it had to be at least 8 characters long."
  • debs p

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    any one help please, debs p having problems getting onto what now , internet exp, keeps saying page not found any ideas please
  • who says men win lol

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    One evening a Husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast.' Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!' His wife was not amused and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded. The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the hell is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud…
  • the lone ranger

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian War Party. The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, YOU are the great Lone Ranger" ... "In honor of the Harvest Festival, YOU will be executed in three days." "Before I kill you, I grant you three requests" "What is your FIRST request ???' The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse." The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the…
  • some more lol

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? 'Is it mine?' Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarised. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police control broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash,…