duncan o's blog

• stopping time lol

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    An atheist was walking through the woods. 'What majestic trees! 'What powerful rivers! 'What beautiful animals! He said to himself. As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him. He looked over his shoulder…
  • any ice

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Two women, just newly arrived at the pearly gates, are comparing stories on how they died and reached Heaven. 1st woman: "I froze to death." 2nd woman: "How horrible!" 1st woman: "It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?" 2nd woman: "I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected my husband of cheating, so I came home early…
  • would you get married again

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Woman: Would you get married again if I died? Man: Definitely not! Woman: Why not -- don't you like being married? Man: Of course I do. Woman: Then why wouldn't you remarry? Man: Okay, I'd get married again. Woman: You would? (With a hurtful look on her face) Man: (audible groan) Woman: Would you sleep with her in our bed? Man: Where else would we sleep? Woman: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures…
  • mums lol

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Alex proposed to me an hour ago," "Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked. "Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a hell," Her mother replied, "marry him anyway. Between the two of us, We'll show him how wrong he is."
  • whos british

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    being british is about driving in a german car to an irish pub for a belgian beer then on your way home you grab a curry or a kebab get home sit on your swedish sofa and wtach usa tv shows on a japenese tv. and most of all being suspicious of any thing foreign oh and only in britain can you get a pizza to your home faster than an ambulance. only in brirain do banks leave there doors open but chain up there pens. supermarkets…