creative01's blog

• Here we go again...

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Seems life will be one long journey of hospital appointments yet again. They have decided on another cytoscopy, probably under general anaesthetic, to check what's going on and remove more of the tumour if they can. Part of me thinks, this is good news at least they haven't given up yet and part of me thinks oh no (or something similar) hospital again and the dreaded catheter. Also, if they are not happy with he results…
  • Past Life

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi All Been to the chat room but no-one there or my pc is on the blink. Had a couple of bad days, unable to get out of bed in the morning, just want to sleep and am in quite a bit of pain. I have just come off steroids after 5 months so perhaps that's the reason I am suddenly lacking in energy - anyone else had that problem? Anyway, thought I'd ring the hospital to check, lucky I have sense of humour because on top…
  • Something to make you smile on a Sunday morning

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    A true story from Mount Isa in Queensland . Recently a routine Police patrol car parked outside a local neighbourhood pub. Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the car park for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles. The man managed to find his car…
  • NHS 60 yrs on - joke

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    A 75 Year Old Lady rings her local hospital and this conversation follows: 'Hello I'd like some information on a patient, Mrs Tiptree. She was admitted last week with chest pains and I just want to know if her condition has deteriorated, stabilised or improved?' …