Blood Tests and Anaemia

Less than one minute read time.

Some of us want a new car...A new phone... To lose weight...But someone battling... cancer wants just one thing, to win that battle. 97% of my friends won't re-post this but 3% will. lets see who does. Please Re-post this in honour of someone who lost their battle or for someone fighting it now!

Writing this in honour of my lovely sister who had her first chemo last week, as many cancer patients know, you can feel very weak after chemo for a few days, my sister doesn’t take pain easily (who does? you may ask, but still with a blood test today and a blood transfusion tomorrow for her anaemia we hope that staying with my parents through this will enlighten her spirits and lift her positivity, also if the tests reveal next week the chemo is working to shrink the cancer around her stomach and other parts of her body then she may in fact (we hope) reconsider and continue the chemotherapy.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks christine, ivie only just seen this ive been so lapse with my blog on here.  yes its something that goes around facebook, i was going to omit the reposting bit but i thought there maybe some of you that are on facebook or twitter or even have blogs you may want to repost it if you liked it.

my sister stopped her chemo about a month ago, on it she was rough on both times (twice she had it) she stopped between first chemo and second as felt rough but we initially thought the first round roughness wasnt helped by her husband, second time she gave it another go, always sleeping always sick days and days after the IV whilst still on the oral tablet version of chemo too (im sure there is a clinical type for this but i dont know) she came off it and isnt persuaded to have it again as far as we know, she is not sleeping as much in the day, she isnt being as sick, in the day and she is eatingi better despite her stomach cancer nad stil has her antisickness tablets, she is divorcing her husband, its a long story really about him but she is better off without him, did go back to him but came back and wants to stay with our parents indefinately now as they are such good carers for her.

we dont know how long she has, she has a good diet withi parents looking after her, and is not so stressed about things now she is with them, this may prolong the original prognosis (3 months back she was given a month to 12 months)

thank you to all il update my blog properly at some point