smoking

Less than one minute read time.
Hi all just wanted to tell the world i gave up the fags six days ago and i'm doing ok!!! Besides all other things going on great hey!!!!!
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just home from hospital today and just have to give up smoking - 3 days so far and have stocked up on antismoking lozengers. They worked today - what about tomorrow? Any tips on increasing the powers? I just have to manage this

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi tracey great news that you have given up smoking keep up the good work you are doing great i gave up using champix but not sure that these tablets would be allowed on chemo as there as been some controversary about them , think thats to do woth effects on other medication but they did the trick for me they stop the urge to have a ciggerette. but please check with chemo before asking for these from a no smoking clinic . take care & keep up the good work love n hugs theresa xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I gave up nearly 2 years ago - well, until I had a crafty one out on the drink a couple of weeks ago - how dreadful is that ?  The feeling NEVER goes away, but it will get easier xx

Good luck babes xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Keep it up..I haven't had a smoke since Thursday..munching on carrots and gum big time..lol x