Don't want to go back to work...

1 minute read time.

I dont want to be at work today, I have so little left to give to non family / friends and my job is all about giving to others... sometimes those that don't appreciate it... being bright and cheerful and listeing to them moan and bitch...  what do I do?

Matt has his operation in a week so I have no reason not to go to work... He is at school for two exams today but wanted me to pick him up after first exam and take him back for second this afternoon... today is the first time I have said NO to him... and I am regretting it... I could take the day off as I am self employed on a contract so get paid for the days I have done.... part of me says to go and keep things real....  the other wants to be there at the end of the school drive for him,....

I am taking all of the week after his op and probably the week after as well off work to be there to look after him or just be around whilst he recuperates and watches dvds and facebooks everyone...

Give me strength to not tell someone to shut up and get on with life...

Julia x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Love and hugs to you all....

I have been back three days...  my lovely team who I work with have given me two lovely desk based projects to work on this week... and have diverted my phone to keep the moaners at bay...  there is alot to be said for kindness shown in little ways...

I thank you all for you words of encouragement and kindness and wish you all the very best of whatever it is that makes you happiest...

Jules [with a smile] x