Sticking the boot in...!

Less than one minute read time.

I got my biopsy results yesterday and they showed that as well as still having NLP Hodgkins Lymphoma, I now also have "Classic" Hodgkins Lymphoma and Diffuse Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

3 at once... I don't appear to do things by half!

My treatment will be two or three sessions of R-DHAP chemo starting on the 26th October, one of BEAM, an autologous stem-cell transplant and radiotherapy all between now and March 2010.

To quote Mr Churchill: "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender..."

So say I...

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Paul

I'm pretty new on here and just read your blog. I wish you the best treatment and all the luck in the world.

Take care.

Lisa x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck for Monday Paul.  Dave L and I are hoping to pop round to see you at the weekend (Dave will be texting you).

See you soon

Ian S

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Paul you keep fighting love and we will be there fighting along side you.....love Carol x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

We are all fighting our own battles all over the place but the way I see it IF ONE HURTS, WE ALL HURT. Thats the way it will be until the 'miracle cure' comes along and takes the pain and worry away from us all. Thats why we all log on here almost every day.

Hang in there and fight, then fight some more. We all care.

Regards and good luck, Bill