Three month check

1 minute read time.

The three month check is due on Friday and I have had my blood taken in preparation.  If I do not get the all clear I will be devastated.  Not so much from the treatment point of view but it putting my life on hold.  Already we want to do things but have to wait the results "just in case".  Last year was a constant wait as we went from one medical appointment to the next.  Don't know if it is just me but I would like to be able to access my blood results and scans so I can have a look for myself and not have to wait for the appointments.  I hate being in limbo.

The holiday was a disaster.  The apartment was bitterly cold and I slept with a cardigan on - unknown of where on the coldest night in UK I am pushing off the one blanket as I am feeling hot.  Well at least I had meals put in front of me and I only went out twice in the whole two months.   My energy levels were so low that I could not even finish one dance.  Maybe this is not the chemo treatment but more to do with when I collapsed before Christmas.  Got a strange pain in my stomach and an indentation I can stick my finger along which I reported to my lovely Mac nurse and will be checked out on Friday.

I know - I need a holiday to get over the holiday!

Anonymous