Kezzerbird...still going strong

1 minute read time.

Blimey what is going on with this site, I had enough problems before but this one well!!!! First of all I need to say sorry to all my mates for not saying hi but the Kezzer is doing well, I am still off all treatment and that is because it hasn't worked for me and makes me cronically sick so my crazy onc and I have decided to just go with the flow. I saw my onc two weeks ago and he said that if he didn't know better, he says I look very well and healthy and besides this damn tiredness I would feel that way too. My tumours seem to be behaving at the moment and no new ones have appeared that I know of. I have to say that even though I am terminal, since I had to throw my partner out in January because he couldn't cope with me having cancer, I mentally have improved in leaps and bounds, I am less stressed and my animals keep me going, living alone isn't so bad. I would have been going on the canals now, Kev wanted me to go with him as 'friends' but I can't be friends with a man who threw me away because of cancer. I have been going mad out in the garden with my shears, my veg beds have been cleared and I am still up to my armpits in tomatoes from the greenhouse!!!!!! Well guys I have to go, I need a bucket of tea and a massive chunk of strawberry cheesecake before I curl up on the sofa with my dog for the evening!!!!! Love and hugs to those that want them...Carol the I've put some weight on Kezzerbird xxxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

what an amazingly strong women you are.  Keep kicking cancers arse and carrying on enjoying living.  sending you massive hugs 

Regards Diane x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

Just finding my way round this new site after being away on holiday for a fortnight, yes we were on the canalboat & went on the Llangollen for the first time.

Really enjoyed the holiday with the help of two younger crew members onboard to do the locks etc..

This was our last trip as we've now sold our share.

Good to hear you are keeping your spirits up & your animals are keeping you company.

Have you been back in the sea recently?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good to hear from you Kezzer, All change is deffiantely right around here. Glad the animals are keeping you going, sometimes I like them better then humans lol. Keep it up with the crazy onc you seem to be doing something right. Tea and cheesecake yum!

Take care, keep smiling Tiggs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Carol. Great to see you back on the site ( even if it is confusing ! ) Good to hear that things are going okay for you just now - sounds like you have been busy in the garden ........ how about making loads of tomato ketchup ? Enjoy the tea and strawberry cheesecake, yummy ! Take care.

Love, Joycee xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So lovely to see you Carol! Thought I'd come in to see if the site worked for me this week and here you are - glad you're enjoying life and doing OK.  Love Kx