kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird...next chapter

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well guys today was scan day and off I went to have the thorax, abdo and pelvis looked at to find out what is going on...am I worried...no not really because what will be will be and me worrying myself stupid will not change the results, so I shall put all my energy into fighting these tumours. So at the moment it is the tiredness that frustrates me more than anything, blimey I like to go around with my arse on fire and…

• Kezzerbird...re: An aploogy

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I may be wrong but the blog titled An apology sounds like my ex has written it and it seems to coincedentle that it isn't. I agree that all of us need support but writting an apology is like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted and I went through hell and back again ALONE because my so called partner was so far up his own butt to care about me.....love Carol x

• Kezzerbird....one down!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys...just a quick up date on my DLA, after having a weekend of total despair and lack of sleep worrying myself stupid over loosing almost  £200 a month as from next month, my Mac nurse Mike was on the phone to tell me that my GP who is an amazing lady and knows me very well has done this particular form which means I am intitaled to full DLA and am excempt from all their bulls**t, he was informing them of this fact…

• Kezzerbird..dying but expected to work

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This goverment are clamping down on people who are defruding the system, I am all for these fakers being caught and punished BUT cancer patients who are dying from their desease are being vitimised. I had to go to a work focused interview, if I didn't I could have lost my Incapasity benifit, they have deemed me fit for work even though I am receiving pallitive care, in other words my medical team are trying to buy me…

• Kezzerbird...Oh joy of joys!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to see my crazy Oncologist today feeling quite bright in myself after requesting steriods to try and perk myself up after being flat on the floor with tiredness. Well my update is that I am having a break after almost non stop treatment once again for just over 12 months YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am delighted, my poor ole body has taken such a beating and they are amazed that I am still standing (see tough old…