kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird...24 hours later

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to bed feeling like I had been hit by a train with a blinding headache and dragged my sorry arse up the stairs and was glad that the day was ending. This morning I woke up with no pain and a clear head knowing that the cancer has gone from aggressive to a slow steady pace and that the cancer that is under my rib cage near my liver have not changed for 3 years and are just staying there and doing nothing. I know…

• Kezzerbird...Could have been worse

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys..first of all thank you as always for your incredible support. What a stressful day it has been but the news is ok. My tumours have grown only slightly and so far only my right kidney has been killed off by the cancer but the left one is clear and my other vital organs are safe for now, I also have new tumours but I knew that anyway. They were going to restart treatment but have decided that my body can't take…

• Kezzerbird....Truth and dark days until Thursday

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wasn't going to blog this because I always like to make all feel a little better but the truth is that in the last 48 hours I have gone into a very dark place and am struggling to dig myself out of a large pit that I have fought for the last three years BUT what is going on with me and many others, it really is ok to feel  this way and it is normal. Thursday is the day to decided what I have to do and I know that…

• Kezzerbird...gotta be busy to stay sane!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Easter guys from the bird. Well today I have to find some energy from somewhere and keep myself busy, I have five compost bins to empty and that should take awhile, lovely up to my neck in s**t!!!! Twelve years ago today I met Kev and thought I had met the person I would spend the rest of my life with WRONG, I won't lie and say that at this point in my life it doesn't hurt being alone in my greatest hour of need…

• Kezzerbird..A phone call from DLA!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes the phone rang this morning and this little voice on the phone informed me that I don't need to appeal my case for mobility because my GP sent in the DS1500 form and that I have been granted the full care and mobility for the next three years. Now the Bird has many hidden talents has you know BUT mind reading is not one of them, so I like many others out there with this illness has been worrying myself sick about…