kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird..A phone call from DLA!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes the phone rang this morning and this little voice on the phone informed me that I don't need to appeal my case for mobility because my GP sent in the DS1500 form and that I have been granted the full care and mobility for the next three years. Now the Bird has many hidden talents has you know BUT mind reading is not one of them, so I like many others out there with this illness has been worrying myself sick about…

• Kezzerbird......getting back on track

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well today Mike my Mac nurse turned up and we had a long conversation on my future. I haven't picked up very well this time from chemo which finished about two months ago and if I have treatment it will make me very ill again taking away even more quality of life and for the bird, that will never do. I have decided that what I need to do is to get stronger and get my arse back to work and do what I do best and enjoy every…

• Kezzerbird...Busy B

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello all out there in Mac land. The crazy bird is so busy sorting out my house and preparing for my son and his lovely girlfriend to move in at the end of next month, I am spring cleaning early and really enjoying it. Well it has been a week since I got Kev to leave and I have to say that I am totally de-stressed. My Mac nurse came around today and was surprised on how well I look and how relaxed I am, I feel good and…

• Kezzerbird....Christmas message

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well if it is good enough for the queen to do a Christmas message, then so can the bird!!!! Where as this years gone eh guys, it has been a very hard year for some of us and Christmas being a time for family can hit some hard especially when we have lost someone special. We have lost several dear friends this year so I shall be thnking of their families. What will next year bring...for me it is 6 more chemos to look forward…

• Kezzerbird...better late than never!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy New Year guys, sorry I haven't been about, it appears that my brain has told my body to loose some weight over the festive season by making me vomit for England, so I am a little thin in the skin at the moment!!!!! The selfish pig I live with had 'man flu' and didn't I know about it, but he did manage to crawl from his sick bed and go to the pub, leaving me to do everything whilst vomiting, good job that I can multi…