Riding High

Less than one minute read time.

I love animals and I love horses, recently I went out to a friends place who owns several horses and we had planned to go riding.Her horse is a Shire called Odin, now normally he enjoys going out but when I got aboard he didn't want to know and my friend found that very strange. Odin nuzzled up to me before hand and was very affectionate but didn't want to take me out...Um what does he know!!!!. I was waiting for my scan results and now know something is going on...........I think Odin already knew. We did manage a short ride in the end and after I got off him he gave me a big kiss, awwwwwh. See animals are not stupid.......love carol xx

The kezzerbird and Odin

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Maybe the horse just sensed your love of animals,my sister always says that children and animals are a good judge of character!

Good luck with your scan results I've got an MRI this morning,no time to book the JCB,lol!

Big hugs,

Alison.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Maybe he thought you were a crap horserider - betcha didn't think of that LOL

Before I get lynched by everyone - I AM JUST TEASING THE CRAZY BIRD

Yes animals are "intuitive" but they sense when we are sad, off colour all sorts of things, not just when we are ill.

Whatever the "naughty nodules" are upto, you've been through worse and you'll kick a$$ again.

Love & strength (your friend honest lol)

Debs xx

• Battle of wills Carol and as always you win ha ha he just did not want to roll over for you and make it easy.

keep laughing

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Methinks Odin was just beng stubborn!!  I don't think horses sense of smell or intuition are that keen, now if it was Summit I might be more worried!!

Marsha xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

yeah carol... i agree with all of the above... come on mate,  positive vibes>>>>>>>>>>> catch.... debs is so right ... your a bike rider not a horse rider he he he,this is not the time for negitive thoughts mate....and you are strong (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) liz xxx

COURAGE.... IS WHEN YOUR SCARED TO DEATH....BUT YOU SADDLE UP ANYWAY

very apt saying ...especially for this occasion... and you definately have courage carol.x