Kezzerbird.....shouldn't have said how well she WAS!!!

1 minute read time.

Hello my lovelies out there in Macland. One should never count ones chickens or in my case parrots!!!!! After doing my late blog and saying how well I was, what happens 6 hours later!!!!!!! I get a UTI (urinary track infection) and what does it do, it gets into my kidneys!!! Now the bird is a tuff cooky but oh my word guys, I would rather have given birth to my 3 kids again because that wasn't that painful........so I spent 5 days in bed, drugged up with extra morphine which numbed the pain but it also numbed everything else UMPH....my poor ole back is still painful but hopefully in a couple of days when I have taken the full course of anti biotics and got rid of the thrush (not the birdie singing variety!!!) which as moved into my gob because of the antibiotics, I should be fine. It is one thing having cancer but you know these extra things that are thrown in just for good measure are a real pain in the arse!!!!! Love and hugs to those that want them....Carol xxx

I am not dying of cancer, I'm living with it

Yep it is my arse!!!!! xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You poor old bugger!!! As you say, it isnt the cancer itself, its all the rest of the rubbish that comes with it.

Loving that tattoo!!!   I want to have "D>N>R" tattooed on my chest - but my husband objects!!!

Love,

Ali  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Im sure I saw that arse somewhere before ! lol , Keep smiling Carol! xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I reckon its any old excuse lately to get her arse out - better watch out Carol my lovely....you'll catch a cold ;)

Sorry you've been dealt a rough hand at the moment, kidney infection OMG I've had that many many years ago and I went to hospital because I thought I was dying.......I could hardly move due to the pain and blood in me wee.......I was beside myself (but I kept my butt covered lol).  Wouldn't wish one of those on my worst enemy!

Hope you're over the worst of it matey and good to see you about again.

Love & Strength

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

He he he,I agree debs.... But what a fab tattoo!, sorry you had more to deal with kezzer, and hope you have recovered well, keep on kicking butt!,

Liz xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry about the thrush Carol, yes it really sucks to get stupid things wrong with us when living with cancer.  You really are being very greedy right now.  Anyway, not a bad bot for a slightly older girl, mine really does block the sunshine so its kept well underwraps.  Please get well soon and enjoy a great christmas.  Nice to have you back though.  Ann x