Kezzerbird...printer working over time!!!!

1 minute read time.

Hello all my MacLand mates out there. I always wanted to write a book ever since I was a child and I have quietly been typing away when I have been well enough. I was told to write about things that I know about and I know what has gone on in my life for the last two and a half years. My best critic is a mate called Mandy, I gave her some of it to read and watched for her expressions. She cried, smiled,laughed and frowned whist reading, so it must be fairly good. Last night my poor old printer was working overtime and I got quite alot done, my spelling isn't very good anymore, I blame that on all the chemo I've had!!!!!! Also yesterday I had a phone call from ICAS, the independant complaints people to tell me that PALS had not contacted me because my Onc had told them that the problem with me was resolved. WRONG says I, oh no,no,no, my complaint is still going ahead. Bloody cheek, the Bird doesn't get fobbed off that easily!!!!!!!

I have put this 'calcification of my tumours' to the back of my mind now,my body will do what it wants and if some of the little blighters get killed off, then so be it. I have no control over what is going on with me at the moment, so why worry about it, I am just getting on with things while I am well enough before chemo starts again on the 3rd of next month. I shall end this on a hairy note (NO PICS ARE INCLUDED DEBS!) Charlotte my Tarantula has just shed...I thought, why is there another spider in Charlottes tank and then realized DOH! she had done the perfect shed, fangs and all, clever stuff, I thought, when my brain finally got into gear!!!!! She is alot bigger now than she was and she is more beautiful than ever, well to me anyway!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them.....Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol I would certainly buy your book hurry and finish it PLEEEEEZZZZZE.

I have sent you a friend request on Facebook I hope you accept.

Love Julie X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi carol,

How about giving your onc a draft copy of your book so he can see it all in black and white from your point of view.  perhaps he wouldn't be so complacent then!!

Go for it kid while you can and make it count for everybody else with problems.

Love n Hugs

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done on the book kezzer..... Your right stick to what you know, my 2 sisters wrote and got their book published called " KIM" Kim is thalidomide and it's her life story.... I would love to read yours...... Even more importantly good luck with your fight with your onc..... Kick his ass!!!!

Love Liz xxxx

• When you have finished kicking your onc's butt, can we all have a turn on your behalf?

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck with finishing that book Carol. I'm sure it will be a very interesting read.

Don't know how you find the time.

Keep up the good fight against cancer and the bloody medics.

Christine xx