Kezzerbird....one down!!!

1 minute read time.

Hi guys...just a quick up date on my DLA, after having a weekend of total despair and lack of sleep worrying myself stupid over loosing almost  £200 a month as from next month, my Mac nurse Mike was on the phone to tell me that my GP who is an amazing lady and knows me very well has done this particular form which means I am intitaled to full DLA and am excempt from all their bulls**t, he was informing them of this fact after speaking to me. What did the bird do...I cried. Now on wednesday we have to sort out Incapacity benifit and them saying I am deemed fit for work and having medicals to prove I have cancer, look out now, I've got another second wind and it isn't my stoma either!! I gave up my incapacity in 2009 to go back to work and hope that sometime in the near future to do the same which would tell an idiot that I want to work and not be home dying of sodden cancer. This almost made me just want to give up and worry myself sick that I would have to loose my home that I have worked my ass off for or stop treatment and return to work just to find that extra money that they wanted to take away from me. I am disgusted and appalled that these bastards can do this, it is hard enough living and fighting day to day without extra stress and of course cancer loves stress. Will let you guys know what happens next in the trials and tribulations of the Kezzerbird!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them.....Carol xxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous