Kezzerbird..Hair, board and the dog!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Well I decided to visit the hairdresser for the first time in 3 years and had a trim and a thinning out and blonde streaks put in and it looked pretty good and gave me a great lift. Next came the body boarding...oh yeah...my next door neighbour text me to say that conditions for body boarding was spot on, within 5 mins I had my wetsuit on and was knocking on his door and off we went to Polzeath beach and I managed one and a half hours in the sea. Several times I smacked myself around the head with the board and ran over a bloke but besides that it was great fun and the sea was so warm. my wetsuit is a little baggy around my butt but that wasn't a problem. We didn't have a waterproof camera with us so there are no pics but there are some on my profile or home page, just the same except I have more hair and a different colour and a baggy bum!!!!!. Did I suffer for going body boarding...yep but it was worth it and I can't wait to go again. On Monday my dog Summit dragged me out for a walk or so she thought it was but actually she was off to the vets to be spade!!!! Not a happy dog and oh did she make me feel bad that night, the house was so quiet without her and I was so worried about her but all went well. I had hoped that having her spade would quiet her down but NO CHANCE, she is as mad as ever and having her stiches out tomorrow, so think of me being dragged down the road in the morning!!!!! Love and hugs to all...The mad Kezzerbird...Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad to hear you have bounced back my 'andsome, pictures please of the new hair style!!

Body boarding sounds fun, as Drew says the dog will calm down once the old hormones settle down.

Take care,

Tony xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

well done you.I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. We went to west wales and I managed a paddle I froze and this was in August last week.We had a bitch we had her spayed I'm sorry to say she didnt calm down ever, infact she learned to count. We had a cow fence around the perimeter of our place( a small electric current passed through it in four beeps and a gap of two beeps this keeps the cows in a field. she used to count the four and jump the two over a five bar gate onto the road.Apart from this she was the most obediant dog in the world.

Keep up the fun pursuits ......All the best  Fran

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Carol. Glad you enjoyed a pampering at the hairdressers, there's nothing nicer. Plus the body boarding too, you are braver than me ! Take care of yourself. Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

i  know how Summit feels I felt the same way when Angela took me to the Vets to be neutered. You see when you dont have a voice you cant say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. and I thought it was the Drs for the snip.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on Body Boarding.

Love and Big Hugs Jackie Angela, And Megs.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Brilliant to hear you`ve been body boarding again Carol :o)  

Lots of love to you and Summit

Love scarlet xxx