Kezzerbird...call this summer!

1 minute read time.

Hi guys...no the bird hasn't fallen off the face of the planet, I just haven't been feeling too good lately and the weather here in Cornwall is rain, rain and more rain, no fear of getting a tan here only rust spots!!!! Well I am still off all treatment and am up and down like a yo-yo but still making the most of my good days. I discovered yet another tumor, I seem to be collecting them, I have lumps and bumps all over the place but regardless off that I haven't given up and will never give up. What is getting up my nose is how well I appear to be and I do, my hair is growing like mad and is shiney, my finger nails are long and strong and my skin looks really healthy, infact I look healthier than most healthy people!!!!!!! and for my condition that isn't normal but then again I always do the opposite to everyone else!!!!! I see my oncologist on the 7th of July and see what he has to say until then I shall just carry on and do the best I can so you guys look after yourselves and I send loads of love and hugs to you all.......Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, great to hear from you again - I was getting a bit worried.  I know what you mean about looking well, they always tell me that, even after surgery they told me recovery how well I Looked!

I'm sorry you've got more visitors, but hopefully they can be discouraged by your attitude. I've also got more problems, and start again on Thursday fro new chemo.

We'll keep fighting.....

Good luck on 7th

Love n hugs

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have been thinking of you and wondering how you are, so was really pleased to see your post and reading that you're having at least some good days. A number of your Mac friends met at the Belfast Bash on Saturday. Wish you could have been there with us. Were your ears burning lol? Take care, good luck on the 7th and keep on kicking cancer's a**.

Angela xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,Been wondering what you'd been up to.Glad your having good days  and okay. Good luck on the 7th.Hope the sun starts to shine in Cornwall soon, my daughter and family are going to mousehole on saturday for a week  ,I will warn them to take brollies and welllies ha ha

Take care  Sue xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i hardly ever blogg but felt i had to say, its great to read your blogg,i always find you very insperational and your still as amazing as ever ,you keep strong ,thinking of you ,mazz xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Welcome back my friend,lovely to hear your voice today,Carol.much love Chris and Pete.xx