Kezzerbird and some of her boys!!!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

Here is the Bird with some of her doorcrew taken at the clubs work do on the 19th of this month, I adore these guys, we have been through a lot together and I can't wait to get back to work. I love being a boss and a friend to this motley crew and they can't wait for me to get back. My main aim is to return to the job that I love so much, cancer and all. Try to make goals and forfill them if you can and enjoy everything you can when you can. Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey your looking great mate, and happy ....in your element, you'll be back to work in no time....... And yes I've seen your tattoo...

Up close and personal.....ha ha ha ha, me and Dave got ours.... A phoenix .... Would suit u too, a BIRD that bursts into flames, then rises from the ashes renewed....... Like all of us that have survived cancer so many times..... Great to see you on form

LIZ xxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wohooooooo Carol, looking goooooooooooooooood girlfriend!!!

The Motley Crew look like they want their head 'bitch' back too!  I hope you get back to work, cos you love it, it keeps a fire in your belly and they probably need you too!

I only called her a bitch cos that's what it says on her work belt!

Love & Strength, Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Where are the pics Liz and more to the point..where are the tattoos!!!!xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes my work belt does have Bitch on it, but Debs mate you can call me anything you want too mate xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I think with work mates like that I'd be keen to go back to work too.......  I've only got my husband as a work mate!

Looks like our old Kezzer is back and fighting again.

Love n hugs

Viv