Sorry I haven't been around much of late!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi Guys, Im sorry I haven't been around much these days, truth is I am busy fighting my demons. I've recently found a new lump on my left arm so I'm having that looked into, on top of that I have been having horrid headaches for the past few weeks, after speaking to my Oncologist I am having a scan on Friday, hopefully to rule out anything sinister. I do try and be upbeat when I am in chat but the fact that I'm having a bit of an emotional wobble has made me avoid chat because I don't want to bring any of my lovely friends down. I will let you know how things go and hope to be back to my nutty pink self soon. Love to all Indie xx
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Indie babe, sorry you haven't been around for a while. I do miss the regulars. Sorry to hear you are struggling - we all have a bit of a struggle now and again. My underpants struggle the most! The big issue is the waiting - we all know that. I am lucky because I tend to be able to send my demons somewhere else. But the waiting is awful.

Please keep smiling, it will all come right in the end - it's just that the end might not be what you envisaged at the start,

Love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aww Indie love,  don't avoid the chat room coz u are having a "wobble"   come in and share   one of us can pm with you hun.    I hate to think of you struggling with this instead of talking with one of us.  I thought we were here to support each other through the bad times as well as the good.  Hold 'angel rose' close to you and you will know I am near x x x    (((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))  love Tricia x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sorry to hear youve been wobbley!

i havent been in chat room - but read your blogs ....i thought youd maybe gone on a lovely holiday ???

hope youre soon back to your lovely pink self!!!!

(hey ive been wobbley and im not ill!!! makes me feel black ....im gonna think pink !)

lotsa love n stuff

xNx