is anyone out there

Less than one minute read time.
hi all got no replies to my question regarding whether joint pain is normal having chemo every three weeks next one is monday 8th of August this is my best week so far and surprisingly quite hungry havent lost my hair but havent got much any way, must try and remember to ask the doctor things I am concerned about, problem is my spanish isnt good, but having a good day today good luck all
Anonymous
  • Hi

As a fellow NHL patient having had 5 R-Chop I can confirm pain in the joints can be the norm, but you will find whilst we all may have similar side effects the severity and our ability to cope is very different. Whilst I have had some consistent side effects its been different after each treatment so be prepared if that happens. Drinking the 2ltrs of fluids helps and would guess its more important in spain.

Re hair loss I started to lose it  after a couple of weeks and had a no2 cut and since then it started to grop and its only after the 5th treatment I lost eye brows and lashes.

Best advice is keep a record of how you feel and any questions you may have and take that with you to the doctors, as its likely you will get chemo brain which means you will often forget things.

Good luck hope chemo is not to bad

John