results say - circling the drain

Less than one minute read time.
Well the scan was yesterday and results today. The chemo has stopped working and the cancer in the glands is progressing!!!!! Bastard!!!! I am being referred to a Professor Stewart in Leicester to see if he can offer anything further. I feel gutted about it but I wasnt surprised. I had a feeling something was going on so I'm glad I prepared myself mentally for bad news. My chemo tablets are finished on Thursday and then I shall have a break until I see this chap. It just worries me that the pain will start again and I wont cope. I'll have to make sure I get the correct pain relief and lots of it if that happens. I shall still battle on but feel I need bigger boxing gloves now. My pma has left me but hopefully thats just short term. Off to get drunk tomorrow night and murder some songs on the Karaoke machine, the poor people in the pub!!! oh well. Thinking of you all Love Joanne
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hiya,

I don't know what to say, i was so hoping you'd have good news, i've been thinking of you, Let's hope the professor can come up with something and help bring your pma back.

Belt out a few songs on the karaoke and enjoy your weekend.

Thinking of you,

Love Elaine x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Jo,

so sorry about the crappy results, can't really offer any words of comfort, just know I'm thinking of you!  Enjoy your night out :0)

Love

Indie xx