Regrowth

Less than one minute read time.

There's enough hair there now that I can go out without a hat. Not that I was wearing the hat for anyone's benefit but my own; nevertheless.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Gorgeous hair, love the style Hils & wish I could have mine cropped like that but I'd just look too bloke-ish as I have a larger than average hooter worse luck.

That Churchill needs a boot up the nether regions, it's all very well their dog saying Oh Yes on the telly but deafening silence when it comes to keeping patients up to speed ...

Hope today's post brings some news even if you'd rather not get it if you get me ...

xxx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I lost my hair twice, second time it was a wee bit shorter than yours when I found out I was to have more chemo and I must admit my heart sank a little, but maybe that was the thought of the chemo rather than losing my hair. 

Hope hospital gets back to you soon xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I think it looks great! I had my hair chopped off before chemo to a style not much longer than that and was chuffed to bits with it. (I didn't lose my hair in the end as was allergic to the chemo drug which would have made it fall out! - ironic that, eh?).

I've kept mine short and actually constantly muttering about it getting too long!

You look fab.

J XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hilary, your hair looks great ........ nice and shiny ! Hope that they sort out your hospital appointment soon and get the waiting over and done with - keeping fingers crossed for you.

Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi hilary haha my spell check changed you to Hula:) I had my hair that style for years till I thought I ought to grow up a bit and grow it a bit . I like it and as you say easy for hospitals wtc. Hope you get a date soon and are we ever going to see the front of your head? All the hugs xxxxx