An intro?

1 minute read time.

Well, I've ended up here from following a link on You Tube, it's funny how when surfing the net at this time you end up looking at all sorts but, since my partner has been diagnosed these late night surf sessions have tended to have just one theme.

I guess today I feel a little low, I feel guilty for it too, I do whatever is necessary to make Steve as happy as possible and hide my sadness by busying myself out of sight but he went to bed at 9 tonight so a few hours alone, some thought provoking music and... well I guess we all get them.

I guess I am hoping that blogging will help me get my thoughts "in the open" I don't think I am looking for answers or reasons, in truth I don't know why or what I am writing, maybe today wasn't a good day to start but I have, I wont promise to blog daily and maybe not even regularly but I will try.

Steve, my partner has been keeping a blog on our old website, www.troubleonline.co.uk since he was diagnosed with a Glioblastoma Multiforme on 29th September this year, he's now in to his 3rd week of Radio and Chemo therapy, he doesn't seem to being too bad, it's almost business as usual really, do take a look at his blog though, his first blog after being doagnosed was around 1st October and he's been updating it almost daily since then,, I don't promise to do the same though.

Well thats enough of my warbling for one night, hope to be back soon.

Mark x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi bobby. sounds like steve and me have same tumour and similar treatment stage.i've had 2 brain ops now toremove tumour but not all of it. now getting radio therapy on tumour.then may be chemo. good luck to you both. keep in touch