Tell us what you *really* think!

Less than one minute read time.

Are you happy with our online community? Is there anything you would improve? Take part in our short survey and let us know what you think about the community area of Macmillan.org.uk .

The survey will be online until 4pm - Friday 10th December.

Your feedback will really help us develop the community, so make sure you have your say.

Thanks

Community & Social Media Team

Macmillan Cancer Support

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I really think responses to direct postings in threads and wall comments would be more valuable than surveys.

regards

David

viz-a-viz:

hi Rebecca

Sorry for repeating an unacknowleged post made on 30th Nov in your Improving Community thread which seems to have sunk in the annuls of time and become buried in vast content elsewhere, but  as my facility to send you a message directly is not enabled I am hoping for a reply via this channel.

regards

David

"I find it a bit of a chore navigating my way to the last post of long threads on the forum where it necessitates scrolling through at least two pages of replies before arriving at the option of the 'last' botton, positioned at the foot of the page, which then only refers to the 'page' and not the 'post'; so on we go with yet more scrolling. The better method surely is to have it (or a 'last post' button at the top of the opening page. The 'last' button is not always available anyway I've noticed on some threads especially not on threads I have started. Please can this be rectified to make navigation to the last post of threads easier.

Trusting I am not missing something obvious on my set up

David"