Budge13 can’t find profile

Budge13 only made a post 3 hours ago, but when I click on her profile it says page not found ????

• Hi ArthurD,

Thank you for posting your question, it’s Megan here from Macmillan’s Online Community team. I’d like to share the following information in the hope it answers your question and explains what may be happening.

When you see the ‘page not found’ message when trying to view someone’s profile, it’s usually because you’re not logged into the Community at that time.

This can happen sometimes without you realising, especially if you haven’t logged out of the site when closing your internet browser and then you open the browser again when you want to access the Online Community another time.

When you see a similar ‘page not found’ message when trying to reply to post, it may be that this discussion has been flagged to moderator or been caught in our moderation filter.

This doesn’t mean you’ve done anything wrong, it just means that the Community team need to review the post before it can be seen on the site. We have this in place as we want to make sure the Community remains a safe and supportive space for everyone to access support.

I hope this makes sense but if you have some more questions and information you’d like to share with us about what happened when you saw this message, please do let us know. We’re here to help so do get back to us if there’s anything else we can do support you.  

Best wishes, 

Megan
    Macmillan's Online Community Team

• It happened on my iPhone, my iPad was ok, now just checked the iPhone and its working ok, no idea why that happened, Jayne 64 days she can’t accept my friend request, don’t know why 

Keith
    When you smile the world is brighter, you 
    touch my hand and I am a king, your kiss to me is worth a fortune, 
    Your love for me is everything I guess I'll never know the reason why, you love me as you do, that’s the wonder the wonder of you.

• Hi ArthurD, thank you for getting back in touch with us to let us know everything seems to be working ok. 

If another member is having issues accepting friend requests, they are always welcome to contact us by emailing community@macmillan.org.uk and we can help them directly with any issues they are experiencing. 

There's also lots of guidance in our Technical help pages which can be accessed at any time and members can see them here. If it's a technical issue, the Online Community team can investigate this. 

If you have any more questions about this or need some additional support, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with us again. Alongside posting here in the Technical help section, you can also email community@macmillan.org.uk

Best wishes, 

Megan
    Macmillan's Online Community Team