Flagged to moderator by mistake

I’m so sorry I did this earlier when replying to a lovely young woman in the Prostate group who is going through an awful time.,.  I really would like still to forward my message of support. Can you do this for me please? Sincere apologies once again 

EmsCa13,

I am so sorry to hear your news and I’m heartbroken for you both. You are so young to be going through this and I would recommend you ask your GP to refer you to MacMillan and you can also call the helpline number on here… you will get through this and anger is all part of grief and shock.. your feelings of being robbed are so painful but sadly very common among us because cancer is so cruel. 
presumably coming off HT to receive life saving treatment could’ve allowed cancer to progress behind the scenes. I’m so sorry for your situation and I hope you both get the kindness and support of the many groups here. Much love to you lovely xx

• Hi ,

Thank you for your message, I'm Eliza from the Community team. I hope you have been finding comfort and support from being part of the Online Community so far. It's lovely to see you'd like to offer support to other members as well.

The other member's post is back on the site and I have posted your message for you, which you can view here.

Please don't worry if you accidentally flag anything again. The Community team work 7 days a week, and part of what we do is ensure any posts which are flagged accidentally, can be put back on the site as soon as possible. 

If there's anything else we can help with at all or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Best wishes,

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team
  • Hi Louli

That's no problem at all - please do let us know if you would like any further help with anything at all.

Steph
    Online Community Officer
  • Hi. I've flagged messages twice now by mistake. Just done it again

I use my phone to access the site. My combination of small screen size plus rubbish eye sight is the cause.as the link to report is close to the other clickable links

As you can't confirm you want to report the thread, I cant cancel the flag.

Could this be considered for a future upgrade?

• Hello

Thank you so much for letting us know and please don't worry. The post you accidentally flagged has been approved back on the site. 

I'm really sorry if this caused you any worry or concern. 

To keep the Community and all our members safe, it's important that the 'flag to moderator' button is easily accessible. We know that this can also make it a little too easy to click accidentally. We will continue to review the process in case there's anything which can be done to improve this. 

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch. Please do let us know if you have any questions, or need further help with anything. 

Kind Regards, 

Steph
    Online Community Officer