Medication management

Looking for app to manage medication during my wife's chemo for oesophageal cancer ipad . Need name of drug amount per dose number times per day record that dose taken

• Hello Mibora, 

Thank you for getting in touch, my name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team here at Macmillan. 

We're here to help members with Macmillan's Online Community and I'm afraid we don't have the technical knowledge to advise on third party apps. 

I'd suggest you post in one of the Community groups to ask your question. We regularly see the benefit of members being able to talk to others in similar circumstances and you can get advice from people who are actually going through it themselves. Here are a couple of links to groups you might find helpful:

You can find our supportive group for carers only here.

You can find our family and friends group here.

Our Support Line teams are also here for all of you. Sometimes it can help to talk things through with someone who’s there to listen and they may have some information about helpful apps when managing medication. They’re available 7 days a week, 8am-8pm and you can find all the contact details here.

Please do let us know if you have any questions, or need further help using the site. I hope the Community helps to show you that you are not alone and there is lots of support available for you. 

Kindest Regards,

Steph
    Online Community Officer