Where do I turn?

I’m in need to find of a part time caretaker asap, for the next 2 weeks (I’m newly divorced & all alone with no one to ask for help). 

• Hi ,

My name’s Tom and I’m part of the Online Community team here at Macmillan. We aim to create a kind and supportive online space and hope you will find it to be so.

I’m sorry to read that you feel alone and don’t have anyone to ask for help. I am glad you found our Community though and will do my best to point you in the right direction.

Would you be comfortable in talking things through over the phone?

If so I’m sure it would be really valuable to you just now to give our Macmillan Support Line a call. They are experts in cancer support queries and would be able to talk through with you the options that may be available in your local area. It’s a freephone telephone service available 7 days a week from 8am till 8pm on 0808 808 00 00.

If you are more comfortable in looking for support online, our in your area service allows you to put in your post code and find information about local support services.

Hopefully one, or both, of these options can help you find the support you need during this difficult time KK5555. If you have any follow up questions at all, you can reply directly here or email us at community@macmillan.org.uk anytime.

Kindest Regards,

Tom
    Macmillan Community Team